3D Printing Resins
Spectra Photopolymers can develop and manufacture custom 3D printing resins for a wide range of applications, industries and printers.
We can develop 3DP materials for:
- Stereolithography (SLA) – Large frame and tabletop
- Digital Light Process (DLP)
- 3D Inkjet Printing dispersions and formulations
- Advanced support/settings development for Asiga and Phrozen platforms
- Customizing any existing Formlabs photopolymer material to fit your specific application and printer
Image: 3D Printing Resins (Jewelry)
A range of stereolithography bonding & repair adhesives is available.
Spectra Photopolymers can enable any existing Formlabs photopolymer material to fit your specific application and printer. (Disclaimer: Spectra Photopolymers is not a reseller of Formlabs products).
Spectra Photopolymers is ISO 13485 certified and can provide development and manufacturing of biocompatible and FDA certified materials.
For us to serve your 3D printing needs better, please fill out this form.